is a utility for recovering memory leaks and optimizing the computer's performance. This tool is needed for a user who detects programs slowing down, error messages and even crash while on a computer.
- Defragmentation: to avoid the computer's slowing down; MemOptimizer is going to defragment the physical RAM of the system. The aim for this action is to increase the efficiency of the L1 and L2 caches that may be present on the processor or the motherboard.
- Optimization: the user is given the freedom to indicate the amount of memory he wants to free up. An automatic optimization is also feasible. For this option, selecting the MB of free memory per optimization and the MB to increase is required. MemOptimizer can boost all programs running on Windows OS (online or offline).
- Statistics: MemOptimizer delivers the amount of physical and virtual memory available which is displayed with a percentage per MB. It also unveils memory saved in the last cleanup and even since the installation of the program on the system.
- MemOptimizer is an essential tool for Windows OS.
- The interface is plain and intuitive.
- This trial is no longer in use after 15 days.