A successful video editing is possible with AVS Video Editor
. It is designed by Online Media Technology and released in 2010.
- Video editing: as its name suggests, AVS Video Editor is a video editor. It is capable of producing very good quality videos if tools and effects are integrated properly. It gives the user the ability to cut, split, merge, rotate and of course mix videos. The program also allows inserting menus, comments, subtitles to videos. For a successful event, you can use more than 300 transition effects.
- Compatibility: using another conversion program is not necessary since AVS Video Editor supports most video formats. As an illustration, it supports AVI, WLV, MPEG, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, MOV, SWF, FLV and many more. Thus, you should not encounter difficulties regarding the compatibility of the software with videos.
- Registration: in addition to video editing, AVS Video Editor also allows you to record videos taken with a VHS camera. If the user wishes, he can directly burn the videos onto a CD.
- Sharing: once completed, you are given the opportunity to share it on the Net, especially on sharing Websites such as Facebook, Flickr, Myspace, Youtube etc. Without any doubt, AVS Video Editor is multifunctional.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7.
- Hard Disk: 152 MB
- AVS Video Editor is multilingual.