The language of Moliere is not really easy to learn, especially with its difficult grammar rules. However, there are programs like Learn To Speak French
which helps to better understand French language.
- Scene conversation: for those who want to learn French, Learn To Speak French can be useful. Indeed, it is equipped with several tools to better assist users in learning the language. It offers about 678 scenes of everyday conversations (traveling, shopping, greetings, likes and dislikes, making calls, etc.).
- Vocabularies: concerning vocabularies, you ought to know that Learn To Speak French is integrated with about 2924 words of basic vocabularies. Over and above, users are allowed to add or delete relevant words you like or dislike.
- Viewing practice: for the user to simultaneously perform other tasks and view the program, Learn To Speak French is displayed in a small screen. That way, it is not necessary to minimize other windows to see the application or to see other words on the top screen.
- Other options: so as to help user in learning French language, Learn To Speak French comes with a conversation kit, vocabulary builder as well as a dictionary. Thus, if you really focus on success, you are sure to master the language in a record time.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- Learn To Speak French is compatible with all Windows versions.
- It is lightweight consuming not much space.
- This is a trial version; you have to go on the editorís website for a license.
Latest update on Friday May 31, 2013 05:31:09 AM