River Past Video Cleaner
is a utility for encoding video files in batch mode. This tool developed by River Past Corporation supports a compendium of file formats.
- Conversion: River Past Video Cleaner is able to encode a video file into multiple formats that it supports and which are the most common in multimedia world. As examples, we can mention 3GP, AVI and MOV. Files just have to be imported to the main interface for the process to start.
- Batch mode: what makes this program simple to use is surely this option. It can process files in mass. It is highly quickening the encoding and yet without no quality loss or computer slowing down. It does not create any temporary files which may clutter the HDD.
- Settings: so that the user can obtain the desired result, he is asked to adjust some output parameters before validating the encoding process. Among data, bit rate, channel and sample rate can be configured by the user.
- River Past Video Cleaner is endowed with an intuitive and sleek interface.
- This trial version only enables to convert 2 minutes per file with watermark on the output.
Latest update on October 22, 2014 at 08:39 AM.