is a software for managing downloads from the Internet. It is developed by Adma and detailed below are some of its main features.
- Management: MDownloader’s main function is to manage downloads. Indeed, the user can download links in a queue and choose which file to download first and which file not to download.
- Use: MDownloader is easy to use. You just need to copy the URL of downloaded files, put them into the application, and then, prioritize download. After that, the program is loading the rest.
- Download speed: with MDownloader, connection bandwidth will not be shared because of queue. That way, download process can be performed in a matter of seconds. Apart from that, it can also launch a direct download via proxy mode.
- Compatibility: MDownloader is an application that is compatible with the most common sharing websites. This includes DepositFiles.com, EasyShare.com, FileFactory.com, MegaUpload.com, RapidShare.com, Hotfile.com, etc.
- Interface: it requires no special computer skills for its handling thanks to a friendly and simple interface. Menus and options are easily reachable for a better handling.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- MDownloader is available free of charge.
- The queue can hold more than 15 URLs.
- RSS monitoring and Captchas recognition features.
Latest update on August 9, 2013 at 06:13 AM.