Published by Program4Pc Inc. and released in 2010, DJ Audio Editor
offers to edit audio files. It is simple and easy to use for the editing of your audio files.
- Editing tool: as an editing tool, DJ Audio Editor enables to open, create, edit and save audio files. Apart from that, users can also cut, copy, paste, paste from file, paste mix and paste mix from file. The editor says « you can explore your favorite songs and sounds in ways which you would never have imagined ».
- Effects: with this tool, users can profit from several effects that are: Amplify, Add Noise, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, Invert, Reverse, Fade In/Out, Vibrato, Compressor, Normalize, Expander, Phaser, Time Stretch and Pitch Shift. As for filters, DJ Audio Editor offers some filters such as Low, Band Pass, Peak EQ Filter, High, Notch Filter and High Shelf.
- Supported file formats: concerning supported audio file formats, DJ Audio Editor supports a wide range of file formats in case of the following: MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, RA, AU, M4A, MP2, AVI, MPG and more.
- Other options: DJ Audio Editor can keep history events so that its users can undo and/or redo any action. It can also display a waveform or a spectral image of the audio being edited to quicken your work.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 64 MB or more.
- Processor: Pentium compatible CPU.
- Required disk space: 10MB.
- DirectX 9 or later.
- Audio Editor is an easy to use and well organized audio application.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
- Save function is not available.