Computer users should be aware that the protection of the operating system against all possible threats is a duty. Using powerful tools like FreeFixer
, you put it under a shelter.
- Scan: FreeFixer can proceed to scan the entire disk of the user. It can search in every nook and cranny that can be infected with malware and affect the proper functioning of the system.
- Threats: with this anti-virus, the user will be able to protect your computer from unwanted applications such as adware, spyware, Trojans, worms, viruses, keyloggers, rootkits, etc.
- Deletion: once the analysis is complete, FreeFixer displays result in the user interface. The user can decide whether or not to remove them. To do this, just check the ones you want to delete and click the "Delete" button.
- Information: information concerning the detected virus will be displayed on the interface. With the option to delete or not, FreeFixer also lets users be aware of further online information (with web links) as well as the path.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 3 MB
- FreeFixer is downloadable free of charge.
- It offers a well-organized and graphical user interface to facilitate its handling.
- It is lightweight and consumes little memory resources.