is a program designed to view, edit and organize image files stored in the HDD. It is developed by Cerious Software Inc.
- Viewing: ThumbsPlus is first and foremost a tool for viewing any image file format. It supports almost all formats and for this latest version can work with TIFF, PSD, PNG, RAW and other scanned images and other formats.
- Editing: like almost all editing image tools, ThumbsPlus enables to crop, trim, resize an image in question. Information related to the image such as Channels and others are displayed right the image.
- Database and thumbnail organization: for this option it is worth to note that ThumbsPlus supports ODBC database. All images can be viewed in thumbnail mode to better organize them. Also note that finding similar and duplicate images can be done without difficulty.
- Miscellaneous: apart from these features, ThumbsPlus can work in batch and can process to multithreaded operation. Parameters, the skin of the interface as well as toolbars for main and view windows are all customizable.
- Files are renamed automatically.
- It offers many slideshow effects.
- This trial version can be used for 30 days only.
Latest update on February 21, 2014 at 02:29 AM.