Xlinksoft Total Audio Converter
is program for encoding audio files. Some editing tools are available such as the selection of a segment of a video or audio to convert.
- Audio converter: input formats are various such as MP3, OGG and FLAC. Once entered into the program, the encoding can start. The user will need to select the file to convert, the output format and the destination folder.
- Settings: this process has to be filled before completing the encoding. Video and audio settings can be adjusted such as code type, video ratio, audio channel and sampling. Of course, the aim is to have an output of high quality.
- Video extractor: Xlinksoft Total Audio Converter can also handle video files such as AVI, MPEG and XviD to name just a few. It can extract the sound out of the video and save it in an audio format. Note that the output will be saved in the program's supported ones.
- Batch process: via dragging the file to the interface or browsing files, the user can add more than one file to convert. This method is meant to avoid time wasting on encoding files one by one.
- Xlinksoft Total Audio Converter is supporting a wide range of formats whether for the output and input.
- This version can only convert 5 minutes of the first processed file.
Xlinksoft-Total-Audio-Converter-2014.7.1 .exe, Xlinksoft-Total-Audio-Converter.exe
Latest update on November 5, 2014 at 08:27 AM.