Want to try another lipstick to suite your complexion? MakeUp Guide Lite
can be the ideal tool for you. This has been designed to let you apply makeup directly to your photos stored in your computer.
- Makeup tools: the application is integrated with several makeup tools that users can use at any time. Among them, MakeUp Guide Lite offers several tools such as Lipstick, Powder, Rouge, Eye Color, Eye Shadow and Eye Pencil. For that, users just have to press the mouse and draw the pencil.
- Eye color: one of its major features is that this application can change the color of your eyes. It may be practical if you are using contact lenses to test their color. Several choices are available on the interface of the application.
- Interface: MakeUp Guide Lite has an intuitive and convivial interface. Users can keep the original image, save the file if needed and create several pictures of different makeup. Several colors are available (green, red, blue, etc.)
- The application is entirely and can be downloaded from the editor’s website.
- Several tools for makeup.
- Intuitive and graphical interface.
Latest update on November 9, 2012 at 08:46 AM.