With nearly eighty percent of its customers recommending its use, Movavi Video Converter
proves to be a quick and reliable video converter tool. It has been designed by Movavi and released in 2010.
- Conversion: as a conversion tool, Movavi Video Converter can convert to/from audio, video and image formats. The conversion is smooth and swift and also supports batch processing if in case you have to launch several conversion simultaneously.
- Supported formats: the tool can convert DVD & audio between more than 170 media formats which includes HD. Moreover, Movavi Video Converter offers more than 250 ready-made format presets but also lets you to choose the parameters manually.
- Configuration: apart from that, it is also possible to configure the settings of video (width, height, resize method and quality, frame rate, aspect ratio) and audio stream (bit rate, sample frequency rate, channels). Users are also allowed to change the language of the interface, to disable multi-core support as well as the acceleration of video processing thanks to Movavi Turbo.
- Extras: Movavi Video Converter can as well enable multi-GPU encoding; modify the settings of MPEG decoder and enabling to overwrite existing files, and much more.
- Simple interface: the tool has been specially designed to easily navigate through all options. With the file browser, users are allowed to import media from any source even if drag and drop is not supported.
- Movavi Video Converter supports over 170 video, audio and image formats.
- Can burn your audio and video files to CD or DVD.
- As a shareware version, it expires after 7 days of use.
- Some features are not working at hundred percent.
- It takes a massive amount of system resources.
Latest update on November 23, 2012 at 08:04 AM.