Currently, you can repair damaged files as well as systems that have been smashed by viral infection. For that, Avinash Sachan created Virus Effect Remover
. This program removes the effects of virus attack from Windows registry to file system.
- Repairing tool: Virus Effect Remover can perform registry revamp that has been corrupted by a virus. It also enables to unlock features of the system that has been infected such as the task manager, folder options, etc.
- Checking: this program can check files, which allows the user to have access to all processes and also to check the detailed information. This can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Stealth: what is interesting with Virus Effect Remover is its ability to work in stealth mode without anybody’s being aware. By clicking on the icon in the system, you can access the program at any time.
- Other tools: Virus Effect Remover is an efficient tool. Indeed, apart from the functions mentioned above, the editor accompanied it with other tools such as an option to block virus, startup manager, task manager, etc.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista.
- Required disk space: 4 MB
- Virus Effect Remover is lightweight and does not consume memory resources.
- This is a trial version that expires after some days of use.