Do you want to create a presentation offering the advanced features of PowerPoint? iSpring Pro
can be one of your best allies. With this tool, you can create rich media PowerPoint content with all the advanced features needed (voice, video, custom branding, etc.).
- PowerPoint support: iSpring Pro ensures an excellent support for your presentation. In fact, it offers you a wide range of animations and triggers, transition effects, SmartArt objects, embedded multimedia as well as PowerPoint Styles. You can also insert flash movies or some attractive YouTube videos and some useful Internet resources you need for your presentation.
- Customize player: you can choose among the many player layouts, elements, tools, and messages that the application offers. Apart from that, you can also enhance the color scheme and change the setting export.
- Publishing options: as for the publishing of your work, know that you can burn your presentation to a CD or DVD disk or upload courses to iSpring Online LMS directly from Powerpoint and this way, receive more detailed reports. If not, you can simply publish your presentation for Web via FPT of email.
- Narrations: with iSpring Pro, users can as record and import informative audio narration explaining the presentation. Creating a video narration is also possible as well as the ability to sync the presentation with it.
- Protection and security: so as to protect at most your presentation against praying eyes, you will be asked to set a protection to it. You can also set the time during which your presentation can be played.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- RAM: 512Mb, 1024 MB recommended.
- Hard Disk Drive: 500MB.
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1 GHz or faster processor.
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Color depth: 32-bit or greater video card
- Sound: Sound card and microphone (for recording narration).
- iSpring Pro makes the most of PowerPoint.
- It has an intuitive interface offering the most advance features.
Latest update on February 12, 2013 at 01:03 AM.