Web Page Maker
is a special tool for creating, editing and uploading Web pages. Running the program and using it does not require a deep knowledge in HTML.
So as to help users, Web Page Maker
offers several templates that can be edited and customized. Concerning these pre-designed Websites templates, the user just has to utilize some tools made available to them to make it more personal.
Once the template selected, Web Page Maker
users will have to add text, animation, navigation bar, flash units, videos, logos, images as well as other objects required on a standard Web page. Finally, they can move these items freely.
To enhance the display, Web Page Maker
enables to add photo gallery, flash slide show and even tables and forms to the freshly created Web page. There are also ready-to-use Java scripts effects to utilize for free.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Pentium Class CPU 400MHz or higher
- RAM: 24MB minimum
- Hard disk: 10MB minimum
- 16 bit color display
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Web Page Maker is a practical program.
- It enables to create as many Web pages as needed.
- Web Page Maker presented here is a trial version.
Latest update on October 9, 2014 at 09:20 AM.