Skype remains one of the most commonly used Voice over IP services for Internet users. And with technological advances, you can now record your audio and video conversations with tools like Replay Telecorder for Skype
- Recording: today, nearly all Internet users and companies are using Skype for personal and professional uses. Replay Telecorder for Skype has been specially designed to allow you to record any Skype conversation whether they are video or audio conversations. It includes videoconferencing, voice mail, conference calls, phone calls, etc.
- Options for recording videos: when recording, users have the ability to set the options for video recording: Picture-in-Picture, Side-by-Side, Local Webcam Only, Remote Webcam Only or Two Separate Files.
- Interface: Replay Telecorder for Skype comes with an easy to use and intuitive interface to record your conversations. In fact, when you start a conversation with a contact, you just have to click the "Record" button, and at the end press "Stop".
- Supported files: with Replay Telecorder for Skype, recordings are saved in a high quality AVI file. You can consult the recording at any time.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Required disk space: 5 MB.
- Skype 3.0 or newer.
- Webcam for a local video capture.
- Replay Telecorder for Skype is practical and easy to use.
- It is lightweight and does not consume too many resources.
Latest update on Friday March 1, 2013 12:18:35 AM