allows you to have a kind of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that can work with any kind of programming language. The application is quite easy to use and moreover is a standalone program.
- Text editor: actually, TinyEdit is a mere text editor for programming language. It includes several features for building a web page. It is easy to use since it comes with an intuitive interface including a search tool.
- Compatibility: the software is able to write syntax in quite all languages source codes. Thus, programming language such as Java, CSS, XML, SQL, C/C++, HTML, PHP, Perl, Python, Java Script, and VB Script fully support texts written with TinyEdit.
- Useful: TinyEdit is a smart and light application. You can use it without installing it on your hard drive and bring it in any removable storage device like a USB key or CD. And for you to choose the language to use, you just have to click on a drop down menu and select one.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me , Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 608 kb.
- You can download it for free.
- You have to have basic skills in programming language to use it.
- Linux and Mac OS can’t support this yet.
- This is just the trial version.