Universal Extractor Portable
is a utility designed to take out the content of compressed files. This is a portable version meaning that it does not require any installation. It is published and developed by Jared Breland.
- Extraction: Universal Extractor Portable is compatible with several popular compressed files. It enables to extract files from RAR, ZIP, TAR, ISO and DLL, to name just a few. To start the process, the user can drag files to the main interface of the program, set the input destination, name it and click on the "OK" button.
- Display: this program enables users to keep track of the archive history in their preferred languages. This means that Universal Extractor Portable can display the number of extracted files for a given day at a given time.
- Configuration: Universal Extractor Portable lets users choose some format-specific options. Among them, they can choose to warn before executing files, remove duplicate and temporary files and append missing file extensions.
- Universal Extractor Portable is an excellent tool for decompressing archives.
- The intuitive interface is making it simple to handle.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on August 8, 2014 at 07:14 AM.