The latest Opera browser sports some brand new features, among which, the possibility to use your browser via voice commands.
Enabling the voice module
First of all, to activate this feature, simply:
- Open Opera
- Click on Menu>Settings>Preferences>Advanced Tab.
- In the left pane, scroll to the "Voice" section (last one).
- Check the "Enable voice controlled Browsing" box.
- Opera will prompt you to download the proper extension.
- Once installed you can configure your own settings via the Voice option menu and select a hotkey to activate the voice controlled Browsing.
- Finally exit the Preferences.
- Now as for all voice regcognition software, you'll need to train it (adapt it to your voice) and learn the basic command that can be used for browsing.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 10, 2010 at 11:43 AM by deri58.