Here's the problem: I bought counter-strike source and I can't install it.
- Insert your disc into the drive. Launch the installation,
- Steam installs the application first, then the game then you will not need your hard ...
- Then you must be connected: Steam updates itself automatically.
- You will need to create your Steam account. Choose a secure password and login information.
- Once connected to Steam, you will see CSS in the "My Games".
- The game will be updated if necessary and from there you shall be able to launch it.