How to validate your overclocking?
In this article you will learn how to make use of CPU-Z to validate your overclocking.
- Unpack and launch the installation CPU-Z
- During the installation you can uncheck the Publish Online option if you do not want to see your score displayed on the net.
- Click on the About sub menu
- Click on Save Validation File and choose the location to store the file.
- Go to the CPU-Z Validator homepage: http://valid.canardpc.com/
- Fill in the required information (Name, Email,...) and submit the validate file.
- You can uncheck the Publish Online option if you havn't done it before.
- In all cases you should receive a mail containing the URL of the validation of your Overclocking.
- If you overclock is not in compliance with CPUID protocol, your URL will look like this:
Here's is an example of a validation test: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=303973