Minigal Nano can quickly and easily create a photo gallery on your website. It only requires a web hosting service supporting php (no database needed).
Here's how to proceed:
Installing Minigal Nano
- Download Minigal Nano on the official website: http://www.minigal.dk/minigal-nano.html
- Unzip and copy the files to your webspace via FTP, for example in a subdirectory (/mygalery).
- Send your pictures via FTP in the /mygalery/photos directory.
- That's all! Your photos are published, you can check them online:
You can easily create sub-directories in /mygalery/photos to classify the pictures.
You can change the look of the gallery or the titles, by modifying the config.php file:
- Title: Change $title = "My Gallery"
- Author: Change $author = "Username";
- Appearance: Change $templatefile = "mano";
The different themes available: mano darkgold2, blackframe, cssdecorative, dropshadow, integrate, lightroom, paperclip, Polaroid test, wooden.
For example, choosing darkgold2
- If a folder.jpg image is present in a folder, it will be used as folder icon. Otherwise, the first image file will be used.
- If a comment.html file is present in a folder, the text will be displayed above the minitatures.
Sample Galleries created with Minigal Nano: