Windows Mail is the successor of Outlook Express for Windows Vista platform (Eventually called Windows Live Mail..on the Windows 7 platform).
Here's a list of the the common Keyboard shortcut used.
- Ctrl + M: Send/receive all emails
- Ctrl + N: Create a new email
- Del or Ctrl + D: Delete selected email
- Ctrl + R: Reply to the sender of the selected mail
- Ctrl + Shift + R: Reply to everyone
- Ctrl + F: Move the selected message
- Ctrl + Shift + F: Find Message
- Ctrl + Shift + B: Open contacts
- Ctrl + Shift + U: Go to next unread newsgroup
- Ctrl + Shift + A: Mark all newsgroup messages as read
- Ctrl + Shift + M: Download all messages for offline reading
- F5: Refresh messages and headers from newsgroups
- Alt + Enter: Showing properties of the selected message
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM by deri58.