An iPhone can play videos brilliantly, but it does not support all formats. With VLC Media Player,
the free and open source multimedia player
, the problem is solved. Videos can be added quickly and easily to this Apple phone with the help of iTunes
. Through the latter's file sharing
feature, videos can be added to the VLC Media Player app
by selecting and including VLC in this section. The synchronization happens quickly after the video is selected. Thus, with the innovations in telephony there will be no shortage of videos to play on your iPhone.
Add videos in VLC Media Player for iPhone
VLC media player
for iPhone is one of the best video players, but it does not always detect all video files. Follow these steps to add your videos on to your iPhone using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes
- Click on your iPhone in "Devices"
- Click on "Apps"
- Scroll down to the very bottom to get to "File Sharing"
- Click on VLC and click "Add"
- Select your file and click on "Select" for iTunes to transfer your video to VLC
- Go VLC on your iPhone to watch the video:
Published by aakai1056
. - Latest update by Jeff