Change the look of your icons without jailbreak
First of all
This tutorial is designed for individuals with a good technical level. Kioskea is not responsible for any problems that might arise from changing your icons.
- First, download iPhone Explorer (for Windows or Mac OS)
- IPhone Open Explorer and navigate to the directory / apps / listname 'app.app/ nom_de_l'app. app.app (where "nom_de_l'app" is the name of the application that you want to modify it icon) on your iPhone
- Locate the name of the icon for your application
o for an iPhone4, it should look like this: firstname.lastname@example.org
o For an older model, it should look like this: icon.png
- Make a backup of this file (just in case) and replace it with the icon of your choice
o for an iPhone4, the file must be in PNG format and have the dimensions 114px x 114px
o For older iPhone, the file must be in PNG format and have the dimensions 57px x 57px
- After a complete restart of your iPhone, your new icons should have taken it default place.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on October 29, 2010 at 05:13 AM by aakai1056.