Emulators allow users to connect more than one Wii controller with the iPhone
or iPod using Bluetooth wireless technology. For this, emulators such as Psx4all or ADX Plus Emulator
can be used. Changes in the settings of the Emulators
are required for the Wii and the iPhone devices to connect. The Bluetooth should be disabled by default and has to be enabled through a command on the emulator. It must be noted that Bluetooth is turned off automatically when the emulator is exited. It is possible to connect more than one Wii controller for multiplayer games using emulators
Use one or more Wii controllers on the Emulators iPhone / iPod /
Most emulators allow you to connect a Wii using bluetooth and so free up the entire screen from any unsightly joystick. In addition it is possible to connect multiple controllers for multiplayer games. Here's a little tutorial for those who have not already browsed through the various settings available on Emulators.
- A jailbroken IDevice(iPod / iPhone / iPad)
- An emulator and a game installed
- At least one Wii (tested with two handles)
- GENESIS ADX Plus (MegaDrive)
- ADX More SNES (Super Nintendo)
- NES and GBC ADX ADX Plus (soon available on the repository)
For emulators that enable and disable bluetooth by themselves, be sure to have disabled in the settings of your device or via SBSettings (a popup will warn you if you did not).
Bluetooth is turned off automatically when you exit the emulator.
- Start the emulator and go to "options".
- Enable the "Wiimote Controls"
- Exit and restart the emulator.
- A window opens and you just keep pressing buttons 1 and 2 at the same time that the emulator is to recognize the joystick. (Also hold buttons 1 and 2 on the other controllers for what appear below the first)
- Once the controller is recognized, you normally return to the window "browse". You have to choose a game
- The detection of a controller will be active at the opening of the application until the option is enabled wiimote in the "options"
ADX Plus Emulator
- Start the emulator and go to "Settings".
- Enable the "Wiimote."
- You can change the way games in this series onlet for this emulator. (Mode Portrait or Landscape)
- "Save state" corresponds to the backup location. You can save 7 games to 7 backups on a game (must remember ^ ^)
- When the window appears hold buttons 1 and 2 of the Wii.
- Click on "Click here when you're done syncing" when this message appears and all of your controllers are recognized if you have several.
- Back in the "Games" select the game of your choice.
- On these emulators it will have to go activate the wiimote in the "option" whenever you close the application.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on March 10, 2012 at 05:46 PM by Alan Oliver.