Upon launching a particular program, you are getting the following error message:
"Data Execution Prevention.To protect your computer Windows to shut down this program "
- Here's how to fix this problem
- Right click on the icon for your computer on the desktop. And choose " Property "
- Then in the new window click "Advanced System Settings "
- Then, under " Performance "click" Settings "
- Then choose the tab "DEP data"
- Check the box "enable the prevention of excutive data .... Except those I select"
- and click " Add "and then locate your program blocked
- Then, confirm by clicking "Apply"
- and close your windows and restart your computer
- PS: It is possible depending on your configuration you have messages you are requesting permission to perform these tasks answer "yes" to every request
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 25, 2012 at 06:26 AM by aakai1056.