Windows XP - Script error message
[Windows XP]Script error message
When you launch a program or surf the internet a message (see picture) indicate you a script error ?
here's how to remove the message "script error"
- Click "Start"then"Control Panel"
- And in the window that opens double-click icon "Internet Options"(if this icon is not visible click on the"Switch to Classic View"on the left of the window)
- Then click the "Advanced"
- In the new window go to tab "navigation"
- Then check "Disable script debugging (Other) ","Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and finally "display a notification about every script error"
- And confirm with "OK"