Connected to Internet but webpages won't display
I am using a Windows Vista. I have wireless and my internet pages won't show up.
I am connected and can get on programs that need internet but I can't get on internet itself, Explorer or Firefox
. When I load explorer I get "Internet Explorer
cannot display the webpage." I get the same thing opening Firefox
. Someone please help!
Under Internet Explorer :
- Check whether you are not working on offline mode.
- If the problem still exists try this 1.
- Right click on the "Internet Explorer" icon---->Click on "Properties"---> Click on
- "Connections" tab-->Click on LAN settings button. In that window uncheck all the options, if you notice any option selected.
- In Firefox, Click on Tools-->Options--->Advanced --> Network--->Settings--->
- select "No proxy" option and click on OK.
- If the problem still exists try disabling either your firewall or antivirus temporary.