To disable the Auto-logon feature for user accounts (right where you are prompted to enter a password before accessing a Windows session).
- Start> type "netplwiz" in the search bar and press enter
- In the window that open, uncheck the "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" option to disable it (or else)
- Click on the Apply Button
- A dialog box shall open, simply type the name/and password of the account you want to disable auto-logon by default and press OK
- As from now user using your PC don't have to authenticate to access this particular account.
Published by jad05
Latest update on March 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM by jad05.