While you are the administrator and have no established restrictions on your computer, you receive an error message telling you that the:
The administrator has prohibited access to the CD DVD ROM
The administrator has prohibited access to devices USB mass
And you no longer have access to CD/DVD and/or USB devices.
This problem is identified on the computers of the Acer brand.
- Restore your PC to a date prior to the problem (several weeks before the current date if necessary)
- Start Menu> Type System restore in the Search bar and press the Enter Key.
- Choose your restore point>clcik on Next and follow the procedure.
- Uninstall Elock Management
- Download Acer Empowering Technology Framework and install it
- Then download and install the Acer eLock Management Application
For the downloads check these links:
The simply unlock them and restart your computer.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 8, 2010 at 04:14 AM by jak58.