Windows XP - Icon's title in full text
- Under Windows XP, you may have noticed that shortcut icons with long names aren't fully displayed (title wrapping).
- To change that:
- Click on Start>Run>type regedit
- Expand the following key:
- Change the value of IconTitleWrap from 1 to 0
- Note that if the key doesn't exist you can create it:
- Right click in an blank space in the the right panel> New> String value > name it as IconTitleWrap
- Click OK, close the registry editor, and restart your computer.
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 6, 2016 at 03:04 PM by owilson.