Apply a watercolor effect in Photoshop.
[Adobe Photoshop] In this tutorial we will learn how to pass easily from simple pictures to paint watercolors. Easy and quick to make success of the latter does not require knowledge in graphics.
Photo before watercolor effect:
Photo after Watercolor effect :
- Start duplicating the layer background 4 times to press it three times Ctrl + J after selecting your background.
- Click Show / Hide slap (eyes has side Layers) on Layer 4 and Layer 3.
- Then select the Calque2 and go to Menu ? Filters ? ? Artistic Cutting and set as below and click Ok.
- Pass the blend mode to luminosity.
- Then go to Layer 3, then go to Menu ? Filters ? ? Artistic Dry Brush, and set as below, then drag Ok.
- Spread the blending mode of Layer 3 in superposition.
- Now to the Layer 4 go to Menu ? Filter ? Noise ? median value set at 12 pixels.
- Finally pass the blending mode of Layer 4 in dim light.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 10, 2010 at 02:55 AM by aakai1056.