Sometimes some online videos take too much time to load
The Bywifi software can handle this, by accelerating the loading videos on sites such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MySpace, etc ...
But in addition it can download videos and convert them.
Boost the loading of videos
Note that: always start the software and then the browser
- Download and install Bywifi
- Once installed, restart your browser, you will see the software started in the taskbar at the bottom right near the time
- Now play a video on any video sharing site (Youtube), you'll notice the loading time is quicker.
Download and convert videos
- First, set the destination folder for downloads.
- Right click on the software (down into the taskbar)>options> change the destination folder by clicking "browse"
- To download a video, click the Bywifi icon in the taskbar, make a right-click on the desired video and select: Download video.
- To convert the video: right click and simply select "Convert video"
- A window opens asking you where to save the video, then another window opens to choose the conversion format and quality.
- If you want to convert the video later or another video, you will find the Bywifi video converter, conversion software that was installed with Bywifi video accelerator. Supported formats are: 3GP, MP4, AVI, ASF, FLV and MP3 (to convert videos to audio files)
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 23, 2011 at 09:59 AM by deri58.