As you may know, whenever there are some new updates available, the Windows Update utility will notify you about them and prompt you to install them.
The big probleme is that upon clicking on the Install updates button all of the available update will be process.
But how to perform the updates selectively?
- Click on Start>type Windows Update in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Or access it via the Control Panel.
- Instead of clicking on the Install updates button, click on one of the "blue links" (available updates- 1 important.....).
- A new window named as "Select the update you want to install" shall open.
- Uncheck the ones you deemed as obsolete.
- Click on OK and then on the "Install update"s button
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 13, 2010 at 02:27 AM by jak58.