FireFox+Orbit Downloader - Download your Videos from Youtube
- Open Firefox
- Go to this link:http://www.orbitdownloader.com/download.htm
- Click on the yellow "Download Now" button.
- A small window shall appear "Opening Orbitsetupxxxx.exe", where xxxx stands the version number.
- Click on the "Save file" button.
- Once download complete, install the application.
- Note that: During the installtion you shall have the option to integrate Orbit Downloader with different browsers installed on your PC.
- You can skip the installation of the third party applications.
- Once application installed, restart Firefox.
- A new option has been installed.
- Enable the "Getit" option.
- As from now evey time you're on Youtube, simply hover the mouse cursor on a video and a small button shall appear.
- Click on the latter to download the video.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 13, 2010 at 03:02 AM by jak58.