If you are not satisfied with the new version of Internet Explorer
9, you can always uninstall it and revert to IE7
- Close Internet Explorer and other programs
- Click Start, then Control Panel, Programs and Features
- In the left pane, click View installed updates.
- Find Windows Internet Explorer 9 on the list of installed updates, right click on it and select Uninstall
- When a Uninstall an update dialog appears, click Yes. Follow the screen instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 9
- Once the uninstall IE9 complete, restart the computer
- After the restart, the previous version of Internet Explorer that was on the computer is restored.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 18, 2011 at 09:34 AM by deri58.