Your inbox is full of unnecessary emails, it's time to clean it up:
- Click on the File Menu> Info tab.
- In the right pane click on the "Cleanup tools" button and then on"Mailbox Cleanup".
- A new window shall open
- Click on the "View Mailbox Size" button if you want to get a preview of the "size of each folder"
- Back in the "Mailbox Cleanup" window:
- The second section allows you to find for emails based on their actual size or the date received/created and from there you can manually delete them.
- You can also click on the "Auto-Archive" button to discard some of the old emails (sent to archive file)
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 28, 2010 at 06:42 AM by deri58.