To enable this option under Windows 7:
- Click Start. Enter the command regedit in the field search. Confirm with Enter.
- In Registry Editor, scroll down the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE, Microsoft, Windows, CurrentVersion, Policies, System.
- Click menu Edit, 32-bit DWORD Value.
- Name the new value verbosestatus and double click it.
- Enter a field in the Value data and confirm with OK.
- Close the Registry Editor. Now when you start or shut down the computer, services will be displayed on the screen.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 2, 2012 at 09:18 AM by aakai1056.