The Screengrab extension allows you to capture entire webpages and save them in image format.
It's quite handy when you need to capture lengthy webpage (where you need to scroll).
To install it:
- Open Firefox.
- Go to this page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1146/
- Click on the "Add to Firefox button"
- In the confirmation dialog that opens click on "Install now"
- The installation progress will be displayed in the Add-on dialog, upon completion click on the "Restart Firefox" button.
To make a Screen capture (in our example : Kioskea.net homepage):
- Right-click on the webpage.
- Select the ScreenGrab! option from the context menu.
You can either select the Save (save image directly to your hard disk) or copy (copy to clipboard and paste in other application) and the type of operation you wish to perform (Copy/Save):
- Entire page
- Visible part
- Custom selection
- and more!