Powerpoint - How to insert a watermark?
Under PowerPoint 2003:
- Insert>Picture>From File and choose the appropriate image files.
- Format>Image>Image Control>Color>Watermark; validate.
- We can then resize the image and even go back to Image control to adjust the brightness and contrast to your liking, and finally click on the Preview button.
- Then add text, tables and graphs.
- For the next slide to have the same watermark, do Insert/Duplicate Slide.
- To insert a background image, right click on the image/Agenda/Set the background.
Under PowerPoint 2007:
- Click on the View tab> Slide Master
- Click on the Insert tab > Clip art or picture
- Browse and search for your picture.
Once the picture is inserted you can adjust its transperency via the Format Picture feature.
Original article published by Raymond PENTIER
. Translated by deri58