By default, Firefox
is configured to give only a 10 second delay for the execution of a script. Pass this delay and you will end up with a unresponsive script error message. It's quite annoying if you have a slow internet connection!
To increase the time allocated to script execution
- In the address bar of Firefox, type :
- Confirm the warning popup with the "I'll be careful I promise"
- In the Filter field type: dom.max_script_run_time
- Double click to modify the value (in seconds) for this entry
- Validate with the OK button.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 09:10 AM by Jeff.