To adjust the scrolling speed over the webpages opened under Firefox, proceed as below:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:
- Double click on the entry and the default value is 10, you can set it to 20 or 30
- Validate with the OK button.
- Next find this entry
- As you'll notice its default value is -1, simply change it to a positive one.
Published by jad05
Latest update on September 14, 2012 at 07:53 AM by deri58.