Some weeks ago you handle a virus infection with ESET Nod 32, several items were put into quarantine, and you don't understant why they are still there until now?
ESET Nod32 is by default configured to rescan quarantined items after each update, so there's two possible causes:
- Either your update frequency is too long.
- The "Rescan quarantined files" option has been disable.
To re-activate the this feature:
- Open the Setup tab > Enter entire advanced setup tree
- Scroll to "Tools" >"Quarantine"
- Check the box next to "Rescan quarantined files after every update".