includes a feature allowing you to find specific text in a chat.
Here's how to use the Find feature of Skype:
Method 1 - Using the Find field
- Click in the message field
- Press CTRL + F to display the search field:
- Type the desired word (press on the Next or Previous button to navigate through the conversation)
Note that: if the word doesn't exist the Find field will turn pale red:
And in the other case the word shall be highlighted in green:
Method 2 - Using the Find command
- Type this command directly into the chat field and press Enter
- The syntax is as follows: /find text
- E.g find all messages containing the word: http
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 25, 2014 at 07:32 AM by jak58.