Unable to open links under Thunderbird
Under Mozilla Thunderbird, it may happen that you cannot open hypertext links.
Launch Internet Explorer and set the browser as default.
- If Internet Explorer refuse to set as default, close Internet Explorer.
- Now, launch Firefox and set it as default browser.
- Then download install the freeware Setbrowser on below link:
- Once the software installed, launch the SetBrowser and:
- Step 1 : Opera / other
- Step 2: leave the default values
- Step 3: specify location (select the file firefox.exe, under c: Program Files mozilla firefox)
Exit from Setbrowser
Published by deri58
. - Latest update by jak58