Deleted files and lost data can be recovered successfully using file recovery software such as Zero Assumption Recovery and Restoration
, etc. File recovery tools are available for download on the internet as freeware or shareware. A good file recovery tool should be able to recover or restore deleted files
from formatted hard drives as well as master boot record damaged drives. Most software support NTFS, FAT, and RAW files systems
can recover digital photos. Some file recovery softwares do not require installation on the system and can run from a folder or a drive. File recovery software has user-friendly interfaces and can restore deleted files
with minimum user intervention.
There are several effective recovery tools available for download on the web and some have the major advantage of being free. Some of them are listed below.
Zero Assumption Recovery
Download Link: http://www.z-a-recovery.com/download.htm
- General-purpose data recovery (Formatted disk, RAW filesystem, MBR damage, RAID array, digital photos)
Download Link: http://www.majorgeeks.com/Restoration_d4474.html
- No installation required
- Can run from Windows or a floppy disk
- Works in FAT, NTFS and digital cameras
PC Inspector File Recovery
Download Link: http://www.pcinspector.de/Sites/file_recovery/download.htm?Language=1
- Supports FAT 13/16/32 and NTFS file systems
- Can find partitions automatically even when the FAT has been damaged
Undelete Plus is perhaps the best of these programs.
Download Link: http://www.undelete-plus.com/download.html
- Works in Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista
- It is effective, has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use
Published by netsa77
Latest update on February 19, 2012 at 03:35 PM by Paul Berentzen.