You can configure IDM
to notify you with a sound alert (.WAV file)each time a process or task is completed/interrupted:
- A failed download
- A completed download and more...
- Open IDM
- Click on Options > Sound tab
- Check the box next to the option of your choice, in our case we will add a sound alert for failed download, this will automatically open a search dialog.
- Browse and select your .wav file and click on Open.
- You can click on the Play button to have a preview.
- Validate with the Ok button.
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 21, 2011 at 12:44 PM by deri58.