Spotlight, customize the display order of search results
If you wish, you can customize the order in which search results appear. For example, you can change the list to your contacts, calendar and mail appear first.
- Go to the application "Settings".
- Select "General" - "Button".
- On the next window, click on "Search Results".
- Here you can change the display order of results.
- To reposition an application. With your finger, select the symbol that appears on the right and move the application up or down.
You can also enable or disable certain research applications. Simply by pressing the name of the application. Disappears when the hook, the application will not be indexed in the search engine.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on January 28, 2011 at 01:25 AM by aakai1056.