It is possible to read books on the iPhone 4 with iBooks software and add PDFs to iBooks without any synchronization
in a few simple steps. Before adding the files, it is important to install the ibooks on your iphone
. iBooks is available for free download. Once iBooks is installed, add files to iPhones
by using the synchronization system Dropbox.
Now, it is possible to add PDFs to iBooks without any synchronization
. Just create a new directory and add files to Dropbox. From the iPhone, open the PDF and when asked enter iBooks as the program to open the PDF with. The new generation of telephony is here!
iBooks is a free application that lets you read books (saved in the epub
format) on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. It can also read PDF files.
- A device running iOS version 4.0 or later
- The iBooks app (free)
- A Dropbox account - Dropbox is a file synchronization service that lets you store up to 2GB free of charge
How to add files to your device
- First, create a Dropbox account, if you haven't already got one, and install the application on your desktop and mobile device
- Create a directory in Dropbox for the files you want to synchronize
- Remember to create a PDF directory
- Open Dropbox from your mobile device
- Select the directory where your PDF files are stored
- Open a PDF you wish to add to iBooks
- Select "Open with" and choose iBooks
- Your document will be automatically be added to your iBooks library
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 8, 2012 at 01:16 PM by Jeff.