By default it is required that you close your current session to open another under a MAC. But it is possible to switch to another session without closing the actual one session.
- Go to "System Preferences."
- In the "System" select "Accounts."
- A window appears, click "Options."
- To make your changes, click on the padlock and enter your password.
- Check the box to the left of "Show Fast User Switching menu as:".
As from now all users account will be displayed in the taskbar. To switch to another user, simply select it from the list.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM by aakai1056.